امن کا پیغام پڑھنے والوں کےلیے اک اچھی کاوش ثابت ہوگا انشآء اللہ اس میں آرٹیکل
شاعری اور بہت کچھ مفید ملے گاقرآن اوراحادیث کے متعلق
مزیدار باتیں
Second: Wonderful ... How late?
First: I am a tailor.
A child eating chocolate rhatha man said,
Too much chocolate does not best
The child said,
My grandfather used to live 105 years
Man,
He used to eat chocolate?
child,
No, they were your own business

A man came into the village and get the food that feeds them, otherwise they will be treated with the people of your village first
Everyone brought food in fear and lose heart in the idea that this man also dealt with the same way the whole village alone
Finally a man afraid I'm afraid that I asked you what the first village
The man replied that he was showing no food in the village, he went on leave

Teachers, students: Why did you come to school tomorrow?
Pupil: Sir, I have the bird flu.
Teacher: If there is bird flu chickens.
Pupil: I'm not ... Man, Sir, why do you make me cock every day

A police inspector to his son:
"Your result is not good. Ty.uy play and watch your today. "
Son: "Hold it at 50! And hold that place two
No comments:
Post a Comment
امن کا پیغام پڑھنے والوں کےلیے اک اچھی کاوش ثابت ہوگا انشآء اللہ اس میں آرٹیکل
شاعری اور بہت کچھ مفید ملے گاقرآن اوراحادیث کے متعلق